Envirodry and the Environment
Our towels are 100% Viscose material. We do not use a polyester blend, which means Envirodry towels are 100% biodegradable. The towels are made from plant fibre - usually spruce or pine from renewable timber sources. The factory has been producing viscose material for over 12 years, and recycles water in the production process.
Your used towels can be washed several times, and re-used as cleaning cloths. They are also very popular with mechanics as they become an excellent workshop rag! When you are using Envirodry Towels you are helping the environment by:
- Using a product that is 100% biodegradable
- Made from renewable timber sources
- Reduces the amount of water used to normally clean towels
- Reduce your consumption of electricity from the washing and drying process
- Reduce the carbon footprint from your appliances lasting longer because they are used less, and do not need replacing as often.